Saturday, May 30, 2009

I shall never forget my friend who helped write my exam:

This is transcript of what some of the visually challenged girls said after getting their results for the exams. “I am very happy today, because of two reasons. First I have got a very good grade in my exams and I am promoted to next class. The other reason is much dearer to me, that is I got new friends who helped me write my examinations. I shall never forget my friends who helped me realize importance of helping others and selfless service.”

“I shall never forget my new friends who helped write my exams. I have got their phone numbers, so whenever I remember them, I will call them and talk to them, I enjoy talking to them.”

“I thank God for giving me such lovely friends, who helped us selflessly, coming and writing exams for us and celebrating our success. I pray to God that may all their dreams come true.”